Important Clinic and Pharmacy Closure Information
The Healthe Clinic and Pharmacy officially ended business operations on January 31, 2023, and no longer offers patient care services.
To request medical records, follow the instructions below.
Requesting Medical Records
- Access to your medical record, health history and prescriptions through the Cerner Health Portal will remain live until January 31, 2024.
- To receive a copy of your medical records, or to have them sent directly to a community provider:
- Complete the release of information form
- Once completed and signed, submit forms through your Cerner Health Portal account or Anuva Portal account to the Records Request inbox. (Navigate to Messaging > Inbox > Send a message, and type “Records request” in the “to” field until the inbox appears). Please allow 10 to 14 business days for record requests to be processed.
- Alternately, faxing requests to 816-448-0020 is acceptable.
- If you have questions regarding the release of medical records, send a secure message using your Portal account to the Records Request inbox.
- Your medical record information will be retained in accordance with Missouri law.
Finding a new provider
- In-network providers can be found by going to www.uhc.com. You can also visit the websites of local hospitals to find providers who are accepting new patients.
- Consider AmWell for dietitian and health coach options.
- If your Healthe Clinic or Anuva provider transitions to a primary care practice in your area, you may establish care as a new patient at that office. Before scheduling an appointment, confirm that your health insurance is accepted at that practice. If you proceed with establishing care with the same provider at a new practice, you can request that the Healthe Clinic or Anuva transfer your medical record information to the new practice.