Important Clinic and Pharmacy Closure Information
The Healthe Clinic and Pharmacy officially ended business operations on January 31, 2023, and no longer offers patient care services.
For questions regarding a bill, email email@example.com. Include the statement number, a good call back number, as well as the description of your issue.
To request medical records, follow the instructions below.
Requesting Medical Records
- Access to your medical record, health history and prescriptions through the Cerner Health Portal will remain live until January 31, 2024.
- To receive a copy of your medical records, or to have them sent directly to a community provider:
- Complete the release of information form
- Once completed and signed, submit forms through your Cerner Health Portal account or Anuva Portal account to the Records Request inbox. (Navigate to Messaging > Inbox > Send a message, and type “Records request” in the “to” field until the inbox appears). Please allow 10 to 14 business days for record requests to be processed.
- Alternately, faxing requests to 816-448-0020 is acceptable.
- If you have questions regarding the release of medical records, send a secure message using your Portal account to the Records Request inbox.
- Your medical record information will be retained in accordance with Missouri law.
Finding a new provider
- In-network providers can be found by going to www.uhc.com. You can also visit the websites of local hospitals to find providers who are accepting new patients.
- Consider AmWell for dietitian and health coach options.
- If your Healthe Clinic or Anuva provider transitions to a primary care practice in your area, you may establish care as a new patient at that office. Before scheduling an appointment, confirm that your health insurance is accepted at that practice. If you proceed with establishing care with the same provider at a new practice, you can request that the Healthe Clinic or Anuva transfer your medical record information to the new practice.